Position:; Field Sales Manager
Location:; United States, Assigned Territory
Reports To: National Sales Manager
The Field Sales Manager (FSM) will have primary responsibility for generating revenue in an assigned geographic territory. This is accomplished by developing and leveraging relationships with collision repairers and parts suppliers in a manner that produces a high performing parts supply chain and delivering exceptional value to all supply chain participants.
Depending on the assigned territory, the Field Sales Manager may have full or partial short-term responsibility for the field implementation of the PartsTrader platform in another territory, in conjunction with PartsTrader home office staff and their peer Field Sales Managers.
- Within assigned territory, establish and implement a repairer contact strategy that allows FSM to meet and exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Develop strategies that result in existing PartsTrader users to increase their voluntary use of the system.
- Recruit new repairers to register and use the PartsTrader system.
- Assist repairers and suppliers in realizing the PartsTrader value proposition.
- Monitor individual market participant metrics to ensure that all participants are meeting market standards.
- Collect and communicate feedback on the platform to the Product Manager.
- Submit weekly and monthly sales reports in a timely manner.
Supplier Performance Management:
- Analyze market performance data to identify high and low performers.
- Develop performance improvement strategies to elevate poor performing suppliers to acceptable standards, and subsequently turn them into high performing suppliers.
- Provide ongoing training to repair facilities and suppliers as needed.
- Work closely with Customer Care Team to resolve ongoing client and customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of field sales experience within the automotive industry or software/SaaS sales.
- 4+ years selling software solutions with proven track record of exceeding sales goals/quotas.
- Ability to travel at least 75%.
- Proficient with MS Office products, particularly Excel, and customized CRM platforms such as Dynamics
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience securing meetings with key decision makers, giving presentations and completing the sale.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as partnering with the sales team.
- Collision industry experience.
- Technical training experience.
- Set and achieve goals with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.