Position:; Field Sales Manager
Location:; United States, Assigned Territory
Reports To: National Sales Manager
PartsTrader is an easy-to-use online marketplace that provides collision repairers with a single source for parts procurement from leading OEM dealers, parts recyclers, and alternative parts suppliers.
The PartsTrader system was built to meet the specific needs of the collision replacement parts market and continues to be enhanced based on real-life use and recommendations from repairers and suppliers. PartsTrader was designed using CEICA BMS industry standards for integration, and is committed to this standard.
The Field Sales Manager (FSM) is responsible for generating revenue in an assigned geographic territory and will leverage relationships with current and potential clients to produce revenue and generate market growth.
Key Field Sales Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement sales strategies that promote revenue and grow market share
- Perform market analysis to determine market opportunity and build processes to implement and exceed sales goals
- Turn around underperforming markets
- Identify customer needs and provide solutions through analysis and review to enable optimum system usage
- Build effective relationships with clients
- Proven ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Partner with the Product Manager to enhance our product and improve client relations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of field sales experience within the automotive industry or software/SaaS sales
- 4+ years selling software solutions with proven track record of exceeding sales goals/quotas
- Ability to travel at least 75%
- Proficient with MS Office products particularly Excel
- Experience with CRM platforms
- Collision industry experience
- Technical training experience
To apply, submit resume to email@example.com.