PartsTrader Premier Supplier Program
Premier Supplier badge puts the focus on suppliers who take care of their customers
Premier Suppliers are those who take care of their customers that see the benefits of using PartsTrader to locate and purchase parts. These suppliers have demonstrated a passion for supporting these repairers. To earn this designation PartsTrader, a supplier must:
- Maintain a high Overall Rating (minimum of 4.0 stars for a dealer or 3.5 stars for an alternative parts supplier)
- Submit quotes on a majority of quote requests received from repairers
- Respond to quote requests promptly (usually within 20 minutes)*
- Consistently confirm orders at the price that was quoted*
- Confirm orders promptly (usually within 30 minutes)*
- Maintain a current PartsTrader account that is in good standing
* Calculated separately for State Farm and non-State Farm jobs
Attract a buyer’s attention at the perfect time
When a repairer reviews quotes and makes its buying decision, a supplier with Premier status will have high visibility with the Premier badge displaying next to their quote for each part, as shown below.
The Premier badge also appears on the PartsTrader profile screen where repairers select their Preferred Suppliers. It will soon be added to the screen where repairers designate Default Dealers.
Advantages for Repairers:
- Easily identify suppliers who support sourcing in PartsTrader.
- Send quote requests only to Premier dealers, if desired. (Available in limited areas at this time)
Advantages for Suppliers:
- Attract new customers by drawing attention to your quotes as repairers make decisions
- Increase visibility when repairers are adding Preferred Suppliers
- Lower PartsTrader monthly subscription cost (for any supplier with sales over $2,000 per month)
- Dealers more likely to receive new customer quote requests
Contact PartsTrader at (855) 932-7278 for more information.